Tell us about your idea, even your craziest idea. Sometimes there are ways to do what you want that just require a couple of tweaks. Others take more effort, but, might be worth it. Give us a shout and we'll let you know what we think.
Custom projects we have developed in the past include...
- Custom Subscription Engine
- For a client who sells their products on a subscription basis, but, in a way that doesn't quite fit into any of the available extensions, we used a combination of custom reporting types, custom subscription methods and PayPal tokenized payments to turn a system that had been inflexible in selling and unmanageable for their shipping department into a smooth system with look-ahead reporting.
- This custom implementation allows several Razoyo clients to sell rights-managed downloadable books directly through their Magento store.
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Connectors
- Numerous clients rely on a Razoyo-designed connection that takes the work out of coordinating logistics with suppliers.
- Video Management System
- For a quick-moving cosmetics and skin care firm that also sells their products in their own stores, we created a system that allows them to record makeover sessions in store, upload them, and make them available to their customers through their Magento store.
- Incorporated mechanisms in Magento to allow for supports to fund organizations with specific donations and transparent, built-in reporting.
- Reverse Sales
- Used Magento with Bright Pearl integration to handle selling technology items back to the merchant. Once items are received and refurbished, they appear for sale on the merchants selling site.
- Sage 100 Integration
- In association with Professional Software (PS), Razoyo has built multiple integrations between Sage 100 accounting and Magento fully automating pricing, inventory, shipping, tax (Avalara) and other functions and data.