Let’s face it, you can’t run your e-commerce business these days without integrating loads of outside services. Maybe you use a service like ShipperHQ for shipping quotes, and ShipStation to print labels and let buyers know their order is on the way. Your ERP keeps track of your inventory; analytics tags fire when pages open and customers click and scroll; and content distribution networks speed delivery of your images to customers.
So, as your company grows and your business model shifts, keeping all the balls in the air can be a challenge. And then there’s always that nagging worry that you’re not using the best services for your needs. Something that worked perfectly last year may be outdated now. And worse, maybe your competitors are using newer and better services, helping to draw away your customers.
That’s why excellence in integrations is such a high priority at Razoyo. We’ve handled hundreds of custom integrations involving everything from ERP systems to fraud prevention to analytics. We’ve built customized workflows and minimalist middleware to tie Oro Commerce, Sage, and Logic Broker services together in a cohesive unit.
Razoyo custom system integrations
- Magento 1 and Magento 2 to custom ERP systems
- Magento to custom fulfillment systems
- Magento / OroCommerce to SAGE
- Logic Broker to Magento
- Logic Broker to OroCommerce
- Logic Broker to SAGE
- Custom integration from Magento and OroCommerce to supplier order systems
- Custom Google Shopping Feeds
- Customizations of Magento to DataFeedWatch integrations
- Customizations of Magento to ShipperHQ
- Lexus/Nexus to Magento
- Microsoft Dynamics to Magento
- Algolia to Magento